ARMOR Print Solutions boasts several offices across Europe. Through its collecting program, ARMOR Print Solutions ensures its users and its reseller network that consumables will be collected, sorted, recycled or remanufactured then reintroduced into an industrial system. Through their OWA brand, this company recovers all raw and secondary materials throughout every phase of their production process. OWA cartridges are available for sale throughout Europe at all IT resellers or office suppliers.
The company draws on its production facilities in France, Morocco, Poland or in the Netherlands and has its own R&D center in Germany.
Through its OWA brand, ARMOR Print Solutions asserts a committed and precursory circular economy-focused positioning and strategic vision.
Responsible remanufactured print cartridges sourced from re-use pathways:
• An across-the-board offer of alternative print consumables with quality on par with OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
• Consumables on average 30% cheaper than OEM brands
• Eco-designed products sourced from re-use pathways
• Print consumable collection, sorting and recycling and/or remanufacturing service
• Exclusive, universal, multi-compatible High Capacity references
• A range of 100% refurbished multifunction printers and copiers
A Managed Print Services (MPS) offer and a software suite to free customers from the constraints of managing their print fleet:
• End-user dedicated solutions like Manage for managing existing fleets of printers of all brands and Value for automated consumable delivery as well as the sale and integration of exclusive software such as:
• Monitor making it easier for resellers to manage printer fleets for their customers
• Monitor 360 integrating mobility and greater security yet ensuring a moderate environmental footprint and print savings
Inks for a wide array of semi-industrial applications on various types
• Design, development and production of high-quality industrial inks
• Solvent-free, water-based inks promoting sustainable innovation
• R&D carried out in Germany
• Made in Europe production, thanks to ARMOR GROUP's know-how